Ductwork Solutions For Central North Carolina Homeowners
Regional Energy Savers specializes in expert duct repairs, which can increase your home's energy efficiency
Clean and efficient ducts. Keep your ducts working properly with professional inspection and maintenance.
Ductwork systems work to distribute air that has been "conditioned" (heated or cooled) by your HVAC system throughout the house. This helps your home maintain an even temperature that is comfortable. Supply Ducts transport conditioned air from your heating and cooling unit to different rooms or hallways. A separate system of Return Ductwork brings air back to the furnace or air handler to be reconditioned.
A ductwork system functions in a seemingly basic way, but there are several problems that shouldn't be allowed to persist because of their adverse effects on your home. Improper ductwork can affect your home's comfort, health and utility costs.
Here at Regional Energy Savers we provide expert ductwork services to be sure conditioned air is being evenly distributed throughout your home without any problems. We can help the areas of Durham, Cary, Raleigh, and Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville and other areas throughout North Carolina. Contact us today for a Free Estimate!
- Leaky ducts are very common and can diminish the efficiency of your HVAC system by as much as 40%. It doesn't make sense for air that you've paid to heat or cool to leak into an attic, basement or crawl space through gaps and cracks in your supply ducts. And it's not healthy to breathe crawl space or attic air that's sucked into leaky return ducts and then circulated back to your living space. Fortunately, these problems can be corrected by sealing your ductwork system.
- Uninsulated or poorly insulated ducts waste a tremendous amount of energy. Just think about what happens in the winter, when your HVAC system is blowing heated air through uninsulated ducts located in a frigid attic! Before your HVAC system can heat your living space, it must first heat up the attic ductwork. In the summer, you're blowing chilled air through the same uninsulated ductwork, that's been heated to about 120 degrees.
- Imbalanced ductwork wastes energy while also creating areas in your house that are too hot or too cold. Balance problems occur when the amount of air delivered through supply ducts doesn't match the amount of air drawn in through your return ducts. This typically occurs because of improper location and size of supply and return ducts.
- Safety: Pressure imbalances caused by air duct leakage can lead to backdrafting in combustion appliances such as furnaces, wood stoves and gas ranges. When this happens, you risk exposure to carbon monoxide.
Expert duct repair services from Regional Energy Savers
- Free ductwork inspection to check for different ductwork problems.
- Free Estimates for all recommended ductwork repairs.
- Comprehensive duct repairs completed by trained home energy technicians.
- Free assessment of related comfort and energy factors such as insulation, air leakage and HVAC equipment.
We are proud to be your local resource for ductwork solutions in Durham, Cary, Raleigh and throughout Central North Carolina.
Regional Energy Savers is here to help!
Duct leakage can prevent your HVAC systems from working to full potential. Poor ductwork greatly effects your home's temperature and comfort. Regional Energy Savers specializes in expert ductwork solutions so that you won't have to waste your time and money!
It's extremely important that you include ductwork testing and evaluationin your home energy checkup. Contact Regional Energy Savers for a Free Estimate to assess your home's ductwork energy efficiency and to see if air duct sealing will work for you, call or contact us online.
Start saving energy and money with a ductwork system upgrades from Regional Energy Savers.
Regional Energy Savers provides HVAC and ductwork services in Cary, Raleigh, Durham and surrounding areas such as Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest, Knightdale.
Call 1-855-410-0714 or contact us online for a free home energy audit and heating and cooling estimate.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.